Monday, September 25, 2006
- - Refreshing Weekends - -

It has been a very pleasant weekend for me indeed. On Saturday, after my Sunday School teachers' meeting, I suggested my cousins to have dinner with me at Beppu Menkan, Suntec City. I've been yearning to eat ramen all this while and just wanted to try out how the ramen at Beppu's taste like. I think the ramen is not as good as Ajisen's ramen. Ajisen's ramen is still my favourite afterall. Beppu's was ok but I found that the ramen was just too soft. It was almost not like ramen at all. The soup base was also not to my liking.

After dinner, we did some window shopping. When we passed by Mini Toons shop, we saw piggy doll, Sam Sook LOL. My cousin has been looking for that doll for quite sometime. She was so confused whether to buy the medium size which cost $20 or the big size which cost $40. I had finished eaten my Tiramisu Gelato ice cream and she still couldn't decide which one to buy LOL. By the way, I never knew that Tiramisu ice cream could taste that delicious ;-). (Ps : That's his favourite ice cream). But the thing was, it was just too sweet for me. At last after almost one hour, she finally bought big Sam Sook.

On Sunday, my Family Altar (FA) friends and I were having a very long sharing session. But, I enjoyed it a lot =). After the FA, I went to Shelly's house to have a taste of Krispy Kreme Doughnut imported from Sydney LOL. Hahaha sort of imported cos Shelly's cousin brought it from Sydney when he stopped over at Singapore for an hour. I thought the dougnut was too sweet hmm.. I guess I don't really like sweet food hehe...

Hmmm can't wait to have a taste of Oporto LOL. Perhaps one day =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:09 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment