Sunday, September 03, 2006
- - Worry.... - -

Most of my school mates already received their exam results. Only me...who haven't got a clue for my results. Huaaaaaaaa spare me this agony for waiting something uncertain. I hate uncertainty...But, I think I've got to pray hard. Hopefully, I can pass all my subjects...If not..Haizzz...anyway, I don't want to think about it. My proper class will start tomorrow, which means, my time for Stev will be much shorter. Haiz....I can't help it on this one. Sometimes, I wish I have more than 24 hours a day...

Today's Sunday School is kind of fun. At first, I thought I might have lost all my passion because I've been secluded from Sunday School activities for 3 months. I'm glad, I still have the compassion and passion in serving the Lord through all those kids in the Sunday School =).

Honey, I just want to tell you this.....

Mungkin aku......tak selalu
Ada di dekatmu

Ku ingin engkau tahu isi di hatiku
Ku tak akan lelah jaga hati ini
Hingga dunia tak bermentari

Satu yang kupinta yakini dirimu
Hati ini milikmu
Semua yang kulakukan
Untukmu lebih dari sebuah
Kata cinta untukmu
Ini diriku...

Ich liebe dich...honey =).

Zero-X ranted @ 10:40 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment