Thursday, October 05, 2006
- - My Sepia - -



Guyyysss...take a look at this picture and try to compare it with the picture at sepia moments section. Don't you guys think they look similar? Hmm yeah!! Hahaha actually, the picture above is something that I treasure a lot. I've been keeping it for 7 years lol.

After looking back at the pic, oh by the way, it's an envelope actually. I take the picture with my digicam. I was wondering if I bought my first puzzle, which is the sepia, somehow because of this envelope. I guess, the sepia puzzle is so familiar and I just like it at the very moment I laid my eyes on it. Haha..never mind. I don't want to explain in detail here. Only me and him know the complete story behind that pic =P.

Zero-X ranted @ 10:36 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment