Monday, October 30, 2006
- - A Word of God - -

Alright, let me just share a few of God's word to you guys. I've not been thinking about the word of God deeply for quite sometimes. But...I think today's bible word is an eye opener for me. It's taken from Book of James chapter 1-3.

Let me just share quickly from Chapter 1 about Trials and Temptations verses: "2. Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3. because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance". As we all know, many times we stumble upon many trials and we should always know that a trial does not come from God but from our own evil desire. "13. When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14. but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed". What I'm trying to say is that trials and temptations are not necessary bad because they help to exercise our faith in Him. And in that situation is where we need to use our faith strongly.

Another thing, we must also remember that God is always be with us during our trials time. He never leaves us. Sometimes, we pray a lot for a solution, but it doesn't come right away. It is because God wants to see how strong is our faith. He wants to see whether we still believe that we are waiting for Him to save us.

Further adding up to what I have mentioned above, I would like to summarize from Chapter 2 about Faith and Deeds. Most of us Christians claimed that we have faith in Him. However, faith itself is never enough. We should always put it in action at the same time through our deeds. Faith and deeds must always work together : " 26. As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead".

Lastly, from chapter 3, the bible mentions about Taming the Tongue. We can use our tongue to do many things as " 10. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing". Therefore, we must always use our tongue wisely by saying good things instead of evil.

I know, I can't go on details about all my points above. It will take pages and pages hehe...But, I hope I get all my points across clear enough =). If you want further explaination, just come and see me or...haha just chat with me lol =P.

Zero-X ranted @ 10:01 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment