Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- - Welcome to APMI - -

At last, I'm back to school again, after along 5 months break!! I guess, I almost rotten and my brain is deteriorating. All this while, I never exercise my brain. Hmmm that's why I need to warm up my brain by reading all the study materials everyday. Hmm I guess it may be a wise move to prepare myself for the exams as well.

I started school since yesterday. Hmm I guess I need to do a lot of adaptation. This is because the teaching style is very different from Stansfield College. I find that I'm rather "blur". The different is that, Stansfield College is very generous and keep on "spoon - feed" the students. On the other hand, APMI emphasise more on "independent study". APMI lecture only gives sufficient information, and the rest you do it yourself.

I hope I can adapt soon with APMI style....

Zero-X ranted @ 7:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment