Tuesday, December 05, 2006
- - Missing hunny... - -

LOL...It's almost one month I never updated my blog. Basically, I thought I don't have anything interesting to write. Hmmm....but just as what my blog title is, I'm missing my hunny....hunny...hunny...I want hunny hehe. Sometimes, I find it funny. When he is around, I want to have time for myself. Now, when he is not around, I want him. LOL! I'm so weird! Am I not?? Hehe..

Anyway, my birthday is coming soon within 5 days. Hmm...I don't know what my birthday will be like. Maybe it will be a quiet one instead of being grand for the 21st birthday. I'm thinking of celebrating my birthday by inviting close friends. But sadly, most of them would not be in town...HAIZZZZ.... That's the risk of having a birthday during holiday season. But, actually, what I want most is to have my family and hunny around for my birthday. Hmmm....Never mind...

My exam is coming soon. I've got to prepare myself well....Then after that, HOLIDAY!! YUPIEEEEEE....I will have my family with me this holiday. I'm so happy =D.

Yesterday, something bothered me a lot. It was nothing to do with me directly. But it just that I sympathised and concerned with that matter. I pray that everything will be alright...

Zero-X ranted @ 10:53 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment