Saturday, March 24, 2007
- - What A Wonderful Holiday! - -

My 17 days and 16 nights holiday in Indo has been very great. At last, I can met my beloved hunny after 6 months not meeting him. It was also considered as our first date after we are being together. I spend most of my days with hunny. And I really love it. We even had our first valentine together. I thought the valentine was kind of simple. But, it didn't matter as long as I can spend it with hunny.

Then....I've got meet-the-parents session. Ermmm I was kind of nervous actually. Hunny's dad was okay...he talked to me. But..hunny's mom was rather quiet. It was seldom for her to talk to me. But, hunny comforted me by saying his mom was kind of 'shy' when meeting with new people. I hope that was the real reason. I'm just afraid that she didn't like me and that was why she didn't talk to me...

I'm really looking forward for next meeting with hunny. I guess I can meet hunny again next year...

Zero-X ranted @ 10:01 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment