Wednesday, April 18, 2007
- - Doctor Clinic - -

For the past few weeks I was not feeling well. I got palpitation during the night and it affected my sleep. I felt tired easly during the day time and sometimes I felt dizzy. At last, I decided to see a cardiologist in case something was wrong with my heart. The queue was very very very and very long. I waited like an idiot for 4 hours before I could see the doctor. The 4 hours seemed like forever to me. But the good thing was that I'm fine. I was not sick at all and the blood test result was good too. The doctor said perhaps it was just the stress that caused my palpitation. Anyway, I was very dissatisfied with the clinic service. The staffs were very unfriendly and always in a hurry. I was disappointed and regretted coming to the clinic. The bill was also a bomb!!! What a waste of money! I pray that I recover soon from my condition.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:47 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment