Thursday, May 03, 2007
- - Can't Wait to Be Home - -

Hurrraaaaaayyyyyyy!! I've been counting the days for the day I'm going back to my hometown. I can't wait to be home. I miss my family badly and I miss all the delicious food back home. Nyum...nyum...nyum...Let see how many kgs I will put on after my 10 days holiday in Indo LOL! Ohh please, let it be soon cos I'm already sick of Singapore food =P. But, somehow, I'm afraid of putting on weight too. I noticed my tummy is getting bigger everyday wakaka. Maybe I'm just too happy...or perharps too lazy to walk after food =P.

Hmmm....but it's a pity, I would leave hunny behind. How I wish he can come with me to our hometown =(. Too bad, it's not his holiday yet. Also, we would not be able to chat everyday cos the desktop at home is currently out of order. But, we can still sms each other ;-).

Zero-X ranted @ 8:42 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment