Wednesday, October 17, 2007
- - Untitled... - -

I have been very lazy to update my blog. I know I have been posting lesser and lesser blog these days...even none for the past 5 months. But here again back to my blog...after absent for about 5 months. Maybe people even think this blog doesn't exists anymore hehehe....Let me just pour all of my frustration here...

Just when I thought I finally find a peace and rest, deep down I haven't found that peace yet. Just when I thought I finally find a rest by having a shoulder to lean on....I still do not have that rest that I have always longing for...I'm frustrated...I'm confused...I'm lost. It's so frustrating when you don't know what you are really looking for in life. It's also frustrating when you already know what you want, but you still clouded with so many doubts within you. It's so frustrating when you are thinking on how you are going to get what you want and you don't even know how to get it.

But...I remember one thing:

"Come with Me to a quiet place and get some rest." (Mark 6:31)

And He shall give me that peace and rest..

Zero-X ranted @ 10:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment